Be a part of an organization that takes a truly unique approach to clinical technician services. We not only provide customers with highly trained technicians with specific expertise, but we also cross-train our top people so they can efficiently provide a variety of technician services as hospitals need them. This makes them invaluable resources to customers — and to SpecialtyCare.
Our clinical technicians include:
- Anesthesiologist Support
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Support (MISS)
- OR Preoperative Prep
- Sterile Processing Department (SPD) Services
Here’s why a career at SpecialtyCare might be right for you:
- We offer outstanding training and education programs, partnering with leading educational institutions to continually build the skills of our technicians. We cross-train our top people to efficiently provide a variety of technician services, creating rewarding career-advancement opportunities.
- We provide tuition assistance for associates pursuing additional college education or certification.
- We provide financial assistance to attend professional association meetings, seminars and local continuing education activities.
- We partner with leading manufacturers, allowing you to work on the latest equipment.
- You may work at multiple facilities in a market, allowing you to expand your influence.
- Our national presence creates opportunities to work in attractive markets across the country.
- We validate the excellence of our technicians. We are one of the first companies to develop and implement quality indicators to objectively measure and analyze clinical performance and outcomes.
- We are obsessed with quality. Through research, our advisory boards and our Center for Quality Improvement, we continue to define professional practice standards for the industry. Our Technician Advisory Board, staffed by SpecialtyCare associates, gives us invaluable input from the front lines to help enhance patient outcomes and customer service for patients who receive autotransfusion, monitoring and surgical blood management services from SpecialtyCare. Plus, we are a Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services provider, signifying our commitment to excellence.