SpecialtyCare helps hospitals meet the growing need for professional, certified anesthesia technicians for scheduled and emergency procedures. Our technicians have the training, clinical knowledge and expertise to assist the anesthesiologist, CRNA or Registered Nurse in cardiac and non-cardiac surgical procedures.
Our anesthesia technicians
- Assist the anesthesiologist, CRNA or Registered Nurse in preparing the environment and the patient for each assigned case.
- Assist the anesthesiologist by providing requested/required equipment, instruments and supplies.
- Demonstrate competence and expertise in clinical knowledge, skill and surgical departmental technology.
- Maintain Continuing Education specific to anesthesia, ATS, IABP, Laboratory machines and patient care monitors.
- Operate point-of-care testing laboratory equipment and report results to appropriate primary patient care provider.
- Assist with set-up and monitoring of invasive and non-invasive physiological monitoring devices.
With Anesthesia Technician Services from SpecialtyCare, hospitals gain several advantages:
- Staff availability during sick time, vacation and continuing education
- Ability to flex staff when necessary
- Nationally Certified Clinical Competency
- Best practices, including work instructions and standard operating procedures
- Updated technology