About Our Clinicians
The SpecialtyCare team includes over 1200 clinicians, such as skilled perfusionists, surgical assistants, anesthesia technicians, and clinical technicians, who perform over 322,000 procedures annually. SpecialtyCare partners with hospitals and physicians in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Germany through our subsidiary Life Systems.
Because of our national presence and our focus on clinical services, SpecialtyCare serves as a powerful advocate to help clinicians improve quality and advance their skills, all for the benefit of your patients, physicians and hospital.
Continuing Education and Training
Our clinicians — and, in turn, our customers — benefit from clinical education, training and staff development programs, including:
- Clinical competency-based training
- Assistance with the certification exams
- A Knowledge Sharing Network of clinical information disseminated to all clinical staff
- CEUs for clinical staff following ABCP guidelines and distributed via our online Learning Management System
- Information on best practices and evidence-based medicine via our online Clinical Journal Article Library
- Training programs, which are regularly reviewed and updated
Additionally, SpecialtyCare partners with educational programs throughout the country, such as:
- Midwestern University
- The Ohio State University
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Barry University
- Drexel University
- Cooper University
Best Practices from the Front Lines
Our Perfusion and Technician Advisory Boards are staffed by SpecialtyCare associates who have demonstrated a passion to their profession and excellence in patient care. These teams give SpecialtyCare invaluable input from the front lines to help us enhance patient outcomes and customer service.