Medical Advisory Board
Guidance from the SpecialtyCare Medical Advisory Board, comprised of leading surgeons and anesthesiologists, not only helps enhance clinical outcomes, but also gives us a better understanding of the needs of physicians and hospitals. The board, which works closely with SpecialtyCare’s Chief Medical Officer and executive management, provides:
- Insight into the clinical environment in which perfusion, surgical assist and clinical technician services are provided, including methods to improve safety and efficiency.
- Analysis of clinical quality systems, including clinical quality indicators, protocols, policies and quality-improvement initiatives.
- Guidance to ensure we provide exemplary service to our customers, including opportunities to expand services and improve efficiencies.
- Assistance in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the hospital, medical, perfusionist, surgical assist, and clinical technician communities, including ideas for growing the hospital’s business and improving recruitment and retention of clinical staff.
- Ongoing input for our continuing education programs.
Meet the SpecialtyCare Medical Advisory Board:
D. CHRIS WELLS, M.D., M.B.A.
HARRY W. DONIAS, M.D.
FRAZIER EALES, III, M.D.
ROBERT A. HARDIN, M.D.
ROBERT W. KAMIENSKI, M.D.
ROBERT E. MCKLVEEN, M.D.
ALFREDO REGO, M.D., Ph.D.
SIBU P. SAHA, M.D., M.B.A.