Working with a more effective Minimally Invasive partner in your OR can significantly improve patient outcomes, increase surgeon satisfaction, and lower your hospital’s costs. Check out 6 actionable insights OR leaders like you are using when evaluating a Minimally Invasive partner, or an in-house program, to ensure the most value for their OR and OR teams.
Minimally Invasive Surgical Support
SpecialtyCare works with hospitals and health networks across the nation to provide minimally invasive surgical support that enhances patient outcomes, reduces costs, ensures quality, and helps hospitals avoid the capital expenses of this often-costly discipline.
Years of experience
Decreased overall downtime
We appropriate par levels of trays and backup instruments to eliminate downtime. We also assist with setup, provide intraoperative verbal assistance, and clean and maintain instruments after each procedure.
Our annual minimally invasive surgical support caseload
Reduced capital expenditures
We purchase, repair, and maintain instruments and equipment so you don’t have to make major capital outlays every three to five years, which allows you to spend your competing dollars elsewhere.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Clinical quality data reports with benchmarking capabilities
- Better cost savings through strategic planning, reduced downtime, and streamlined workflow management
- Expert handling of instruments and equipment
- Assistance, troubleshooting, and pre-op to post-op support
- Converting to reusable and reposable equipment
- Providing supplemental to unlimited new instruments
- Maintaining instruments with repairs and replacements
- Reducing the need for repairs from expert handling
- Assisting with reprocessing programs
- Eliminating immediate use steam sterilization
At SpecialtyCare, our goal is to help you build an operating room of excellence and provide the best outcomes, always. Our philosophy is based on our values and the belief that a combination of sound, standardized processes and dedicated personal service is needed to ensure the very best in patient care, operational efficiencies, and cost management. We take an evidence-based approach that focuses on clinical quality, a commitment to excellence, strict adherence to industry regulations, and continuous improvement backed by best-in-class education, training, and research. Visit these pages to learn more about how we live this philosophy every day.