SpecialtyCare is proud to employ the largest professional group of perfusionists in the country. Our clinicians—certified through the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP)—are state licensed, where applicable, and meet specific facility requirements. We are educated, highly trained, and experienced. We follow best practices in perfusion and promote the industry’s standards of care by:
- Participating in our national perfusion and ATS clinical database to ensure consistency of care
- Advising on clinical practice, clinical quality, and new developments
- Keeping current through regular clinical and non-clinical competency evaluations.
Furthermore, we examine age-specific clinical competencies in the following areas:
- Intra-aortic balloon
- Autologous platelet gel
- Point-of-care (POC) laboratory testing
- Ventricular assist device
- ECMO and extracorporeal carbon dioxide removal (ECCO2R)
- Venovenous bypass
Learn more about SpecialtyCare perfusion services.