SpecialtyCare is committed to designing systems that evaluate and improve the quality, safety, and effectiveness of clinical services. Clinical quality measures are collected and compared to benchmarks to identify best practices and highlight improved outcomes. Through the use of performance measurement, we partner with our customers to create operating rooms of excellence by delivering improved outcomes, enhancing clinical performance, and designing processes that are more efficient.
The SpecialtyCare Clinical Quality Indicator Program provides every customer with confidential quality reports on a regular basis to support their quality and process improvement initiatives. We also leverage our proprietary and robust multi-institutional database to conduct research that drives improvement throughout the industry. Our Medical Office, which offers both clinical and statistical expertise, uses performance metrics to:
- Identify successful processes and benchmark performance
- Recognize opportunities to improve patient outcomes
- Investigate and modify clinical procedures to promote enhanced patient care
- Increase the industry’s body of knowledge
- Promote best-in-class education